Guidance for Business & Non-Profits
- Federal Stimulus - CARES Act Assistance For Small Businesses [pdf]
- Employment Development Department
- Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- California Restaurant Association Coronavirus Resources
- California Department of Insurance Coronavirus Resources
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- State of California Guidance for Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- State of California Employment & Taxes
- Central California Small Business Assistance
- State of California Business & Economic Development
- Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses
- Non-Profit Financial & Technical Assistance
EFFECTIVE MAY 20, 2020:
The State of California has approved our county variance application. This new state approval will allow for our county to move forward into an expanded stage 2 with modifications such as:
- Destination retail (retail stores), including shopping malls and swap meets
- Dine-in restaurants (other amenities, like bars or gaming areas, are not permitted in Stage 2)
The opening of schools for in-person learning will be delayed, as more planning still needs to take place. The Public Health Officer engaged in discussions with local Superintendents beginning in March and continues the collaborative process to assess and plan.
To learn more about the new county variance attestation visit the California Department of Public Health.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 05/27/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.