Information for Healthcare Professionals & Facilities
Information & Links
- Title 17 [pdf]
- Resource Request Procedure
- Form 213 Resource Request
- PPE Resource Request Questionnaire
- April 8, 2020 Guidance for Optimizing Limited Supplies of N95 Respirators [pdf]
- Health Alert on Usage of Chloroquine Phosphate [pdf]
- How To Take A Temperature (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Be A Hero Posters (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Facilities Notice (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- March 28, 2020 Health Alert [pdf]
- March 18, 2020 Health Alert [pdf]
- May 6, 2020 Health Alert Update 5
Skilled Nursing Facilities
- COVID-19 Prevention Toolkit for Long-Term Care Facilities
- May 1, 2020 - Public Health Order - Congregate Care/Living Facilities
- COVID-19 Data Report Sample for LTCF [download]
EFFECTIVE MAY 20, 2020:
The State of California has approved our county variance application. This new state approval will allow for our county to move forward into an expanded stage 2 with modifications such as:
- Destination retail (retail stores), including shopping malls and swap meets
- Dine-in restaurants (other amenities, like bars or gaming areas, are not permitted in Stage 2)
The opening of schools for in-person learning will be delayed, as more planning still needs to take place. The Public Health Officer engaged in discussions with local Superintendents beginning in March and continues the collaborative process to assess and plan.
To learn more about the new county variance attestation visit the California Department of Public Health.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 05/27/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.