Emergency Preparedness Program - Site Assessment Toolkit
2011 National Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) & Homeland Security Conference
Functional Needs Support & Deployment Workshop
At Stanislaus County, we hope that this Facility Resource Assessment module will provide you with the necessary tools to develop your own Multi-Agency Facility Resource Assessment Program.
The collaborative efforts that were expended by all of the involved agencies were enormous and definitely contributed to the overall success in achieving our goal.
Download the Site Assessment Toolkit:
- Functional Needs Support and Deployment Presentation [PDF]
- Facility Pre-Assessment Questionnaire [PDF]
- Stanislaus County ADA Glossary and Drafting Symbol Key [PDF]
- Site Assessment Worksheet [PDF]
- Stanislaus Collaborative Facility Resource Survey for Field Completion [PDF]
- Stanislaus Collaborative Facility Resource Diagram [PDF]
- Stanislaus Collaborative Facility Resource Survey Online Version [PDF]
- Stanislaus County Facility Assessment Tool Instructions [PDF]
- MOU between Stanislaus County and Red Cross [PDF]
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Jim Ferrera at JFerrera@schsa.org